Monday, 16 December 2013

Simon is cookin'

Seeing as Simon has finally pushed out his next project, it seems only fair to respond. However, I'll do it in a different order to Simon. Nothing in the rules says I can't, so let's get straight into the cooking.

I call this Le Simon.


Now, a copy of a copy is never quite as good, but this was the original that I was going for:
I know. Can you even see the difference?

Well, at least I closed this one out in well under an hour. For completeness, what you need to make this tasty dish is:

1) Cranberries
2) Blueberries
3) An apple (red, preferably not enchanted)
4) Mango
5) any kind of small nut for the beard
6) Almonds
7) Plums
8) Absolutely nothing else to do with your time.

I would recommend the Rutherglen Tawny Port as a fine support to finish it off.

There's only one recipe on this blog, but it's a happy one. I'm not going to remove the cranberries and call it a separate meal just to create a filler, like some have been known to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment