You've seen the man, now wear the shirt.
Straight from the catwalks of Milan we bring for your wearing pleasure, Simon B the T-shirt.
You can buy the shirt from this leading retailer: http://bubbleblurster.communitee.com.au/shop?pn=1. Get it now before we get an offer from Billabong which forces us to raise our prices.
But seriously, this is all about spreading the image of a man who has defined our generation. The more shirts out there, circulating in the population, the better the world comes to know him and the happier the planet will be.
For some reason, I couldn't turn off the commission, so $2 goes into my hot little hands if anyone buys a t-shirt. However, if there are any sales, I'll donate that money to charity and post the revenue figures on this site from time to time for transparency.
I have changed the design slightly from when I bought mine (pictured) so if there are any problems with it, let me know. Although it can't hope to replicate his gorgeous features, it will hopefully come as close as humanly possible.
Straight from the catwalks of Milan we bring for your wearing pleasure, Simon B the T-shirt.
You can buy the shirt from this leading retailer: http://bubbleblurster.communitee.com.au/shop?pn=1. Get it now before we get an offer from Billabong which forces us to raise our prices.
But seriously, this is all about spreading the image of a man who has defined our generation. The more shirts out there, circulating in the population, the better the world comes to know him and the happier the planet will be.
For some reason, I couldn't turn off the commission, so $2 goes into my hot little hands if anyone buys a t-shirt. However, if there are any sales, I'll donate that money to charity and post the revenue figures on this site from time to time for transparency.
I have changed the design slightly from when I bought mine (pictured) so if there are any problems with it, let me know. Although it can't hope to replicate his gorgeous features, it will hopefully come as close as humanly possible.

What a stylish t-shirt - who wouldn't want such a ruggedly handsome visage plastered across their chest...
ReplyDelete